Talk:2012 in LGBT rights
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
time and again every year we have the SAME issue. this is a list of RIGHTS not a timetable of events, for which a proposal was made to move the page but ignored as an accomodation, as such these are not rights as nothing has been gained. An act of parliament in the process of legislating is not a right. Furthermore the deceptive edit reverts everything blindly like spelling.
- Individual explanations
- What right is gained by UPHOLDING a fine, not legislating a fine or even enforcing for the first time but on appeal.
- 12 feb indicated a bill passed and says its short of a veto suggesting a veto and/or not yet in affect. as per 16/17
13 feb takes effect in july 7, we can add it then or add it to july now.
- maryland house bill is passed not in effect. the stages of legislation are not rights. same for MD senate. veto? passed? in effect?Lihaas (talk) 06:03, 1 March 2012 (UTC)
- This consoldites NOTHING. It removes accomodation as discusseda bove without any discussion (with the editor instead resorting to NPAs), removes globalised specifiction on the presumption that everything is US unless states (and with the spelling), as Otto4711's socks have done and does so ewithout explnation/distorted lies that are not AGF (more so as a sock)Lihaas (talk) 10:32, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
Washington state marriage law
This is hardly AGF when it blindly reverts everything,and it hits that Otto's multitude of socks are back. It also indicates a blind revert of anything when the correct spelling was reverted, and without reason. But anyways, as explained this was an act which the revert doesnt explain why. This was epxlained too, the article is about rights not a list of weblog statements to record. What does this statement mean? Its legalised or will be? There are referenda in November, not all of which will even pass. This was explained while the removal was not. All in all each mentions was expained while the reverts (barring the 2nd one) were not. The onus is to explain such decision, not leave room for doubt where there has been constant sockpupeetry.(Lihaas (talk) 10:12, 1 July 2012 (UTC)).
"X in LGBT rights" to "X in LGBT history"
Would it be better to call these articles "2012 in LGBT history", "2011 in LGBT history"... instead of "2012 in LGBT rights", "2011 in LGBT rights"... This would significantly expand scope of these articles, and we wouldn′t have discussions about what is a "right" and what belongs to articles.--В и к и T 15:04, 7 July 2012 (UTC)
- Good point, see Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_LGBT_studies#lgbt_rights_in_years(Lihaas (talk) 18:46, 13 December 2012 (UTC)).
- Support. It's a good idea. Ron 1987 (talk) 03:07, 14 December 2012 (UTC)
- Done created 2013 as such.(Lihaas (talk) 12:28, 2 January 2013 (UTC)).
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 2012 in LGBT rights. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130101214409/http://www.cpanel.ebar.com:80/news/article.php?sec=news&article=67720 to //www.cpanel.ebar.com/news/article.php?sec=news&article=67720
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.