Talk:2013 Saravan earthquake
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 2013 Saravan earthquake article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A news item involving 2013 Saravan earthquake was featured on Wikipedia's main page in the In the news section on 16 April 2013.|
What is the cause for this?
what is the cause for this ?? where all will the after effect be felt?? are there any warnings of future quakes and tremors?? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:24, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
- There is not such warning of more damage, please read the references at the article for more info! Faizan -Let's talk! 13:59, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
- Almost all them damage occurred due to the quake was in Iran and Pakistan only, read the references for more! Faizan -Let's talk! 06:23, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
|It is requested that a map or maps be included in this article to improve its quality.
Wikipedians in Asia may be able to help!
Can we get a better locator map? Preferably one that contains all of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, plus the neighbouring sea region. This is so offcenter on the current map as to be almost off the edge. The suggested map would center the epicenter. -- 18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:06, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
Magnitude & References
- One of the USGS refs was broken, so I replace it with another citation to the other working reference from the USGS. I also updated the magnitude to 7.7 - thanks. Mikenorton (talk) 21:19, 25 August 2013 (UTC)
|This article is/was the subject of an educational assignment in 2013 Q3. Further details are available on the course page.|
Hello. I am a student at Louisiana State University and I want to contribute to this article. I would like to add at least three sections entitled "Public Response," History," and "Preparedness." In these three sections I will add information about how the Iranian citizens viewed the Sistan and Baluchestan earthquake, the historical activity of this area, and comment on the increased earthquake activity in this area. I also want to state how prepared those affected were for the earthquake and how prepared and effective the Red Crescent and the Red Cross were in this instance.
If you have any questions or comments you can contact me on my talk page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on 2013 Saravan earthquake. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130419011240/http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/16/298564/75magnitude-quake-kills-40-in-se-iran/ to http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/16/298564/75magnitude-quake-kills-40-in-se-iran/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070706103125/http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/handbooks/arabianpages/mainframe.htm to http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/handbooks/arabianpages/mainframe.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.