Talk:2015 Duck Commander 500
|2015 Duck Commander 500 was nominated as a Sports and recreation good article, but it did not meet the good article criteria at the time. There are suggestions on the review page for improving the article. If you can improve it, please do; it may then be renominated.|
Review: June 12, 2015.
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 2015 Duck Commander 500 article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
- This review is transcluded from Talk:2015 Duck Commander 500/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Failed "good article" nomination
- 1. Well written?: Not checked
- 2. Verifiable?: As noted in more detail at Talk:2015 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500/GA1, this article is one of a number nominated by this user that are poorly referenced. The majority of the information presented body of the article is completely lacking inline citations, which are a key part of Wikipedia's verifiability criteria. Without those it is impossible to tell which parts of the article are backed up by which sources, and as such, impossible to tell whether there is any original research.
- 3. Broad in coverage?: Not checked
- 4. Neutral point of view?: Not checked
- 5. Stable?: Pass
- 6. Images?: Not checked
Unfortunately, although it feels a bit heavy handed, I think the best action for the moment is to quick-fail all of the open nominations, as they fall so far short of our referencing requirements.
When these issues are addressed, the article can be renominated. If you feel that this review is in error, feel free to have it reassessed. Thank you for your work so far.— Harrias talk 09:17, 12 June 2015 (UTC)