Talk:32nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team (United States)
|WikiProject Wisconsin||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I had to edit out a POV in the OIF section of the article. I changed " Lost ## soldiers who will be remembered" to "## KIA". As a member of 2-127 I will always remember the ones we lost. But this article needs to remain NPOV. Also upgraded article to "B-Class". Izzy1985 10:29, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
- Also added 2-120FA Izzy1985 10:57, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
Military History assessment
I changed the assessment from B-class to Start. The primary reason is that it has no references, so it does not meat criteria #1. It also is sparse on history and images. — ERcheck (talk) 03:07, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on 32nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team (United States). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150512215939/http://dma.wi.gov/dma/arng/32BCT.asp to http://dma.wi.gov/dma/arng/32bct.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150130152544/http://www.dma.wi.gov/dma/news/2014news/14068.asp to http://dma.wi.gov/dma/news/2014news/14068.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141218180655/http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=51098 to http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=51098
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.