|Ideal sources for Wikipedia's health content are defined in the guideline Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources (medicine) and are typically review articles. Here are links to possibly useful sources of information about 4-Acetoxy-DET.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I think this should be merged with O-Acetylpsilocin. I have placed the merger suggestion on the top of the page. Anirak1337 07:03, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- This is a mistake, and I will correct it. The original states "known as ethacetin, ethylacybin or 4-AcO-DMT is a hallucinogenic tryptamine.", which is incorrect. It should be 4-AcO-DET. --Astavats 22:14, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
it is NOT known as ethylacybin, that would be 4-po-det. i have edited it. also the drawing is technically correct but it does not follow the conventional pattern that the carbon chains are drawn, see DET, and 4-ho-det to get an idea of how it should look. i guess it doesnt really matter though.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:30, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Incorrect, 4-PO-DET would be ethocybin, and 4-AcO-DET is ethylacybin (Ref. #1) or following the more common standard nomenclature "ethacetin" (Ref. #2).--Astavats (talk) 08:23, 14 November 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 4-Acetoxy-DET. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927010843/http://www.fhi.se/upload/ar2005/ovrigt/4-AcO-DET.pdf to http://www.fhi.se/upload/ar2005/ovrigt/4-AcO-DET.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.