|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I can't believe this article doesn't mention A&W's famous onion rings! Maybe it's just a regional menu item and only found in the west, but that's half the reason most people go to A&W out west. Also, I have never heard of them offering potato chips. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 03:20, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
Thick-Cut Fries Controversy Needs Citations
Universal customer response to the change in thick-cut fries can't be known from the source currently cited. It is more accurate to say the initial response on Facebook, specifically, was largely negative. There is also no citation provided that connects the change in fries to a decline in revenue. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 00:04, 13 June 2013 (UTC)
Grammar in Text
Chubby burgers are breaded all made with all white chicken breasts.
TLA without expansion of Three Letter Acronym
An element was added to the text of the description, 'QSR', but was a reduction of the link [Fast Food Restaurant] into 'Quick Service Restaurant', the text shows up as 'QSR', but yet there is no mention of what 'QSR' means. Great, a new TLA (Three Letter Acronym), without an explanation of what the author is trying to say. So, being a bold Wikipedian, I have edited this to its Expanded Name, which, in turn has made the sentence having two times the word restuarant. Removing the second reference to resteraunt, seems to make it sound better. Richard416282 (talk) 06:26, 14 May 2015 (UTC)
Performer of the Tuba Jingle
There is little doubt that the tuba jingle was performed by Dennis Miller who was at that time the tuba player of the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra and not by Sharman King as stated in the article. I have confirmed this with friends and colleagues of Dennis. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:36, 6 March 2016 (UTC)
OK... I've listened to the link in the External Links and it's a different jingle. This is Dennis Miller's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqb33EeQhFg — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:45, 6 March 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on A&W (Canada). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141026234549/http://www.awincomefund.ca/pdfs/A%26W%20Food%20Services%20of%20Canada%20Inc%20Dec%202013.pdf to http://www.awincomefund.ca/pdfs/A%26W%20Food%20Services%20of%20Canada%20Inc%20Dec%202013.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141116010050/http://www.canada.com/story.html?id=28904e3d-bbad-42a1-8587-02712b194239 to http://www.canada.com/story.html?id=28904e3d-bbad-42a1-8587-02712b194239
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141026234041/http://www.awincomefund.ca/aboutaw/history.asp to http://www.awincomefund.ca/aboutaw/history.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141027001308/http://www.langleyadvance.com/news/dub-cruised-1.474398 to http://www.langleyadvance.com/news/dub-cruised-1.474398
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.