|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
bankruptcy: Johnson Controls bid
- Correct. I have found a source for that, and the story is now clarified in the article. N2e (talk) 16:56, 18 December 2013 (UTC)
This article in IEEE Spectrum from 2007 provides an interesting historical perspective into A123 Systems, their technologies, history, management etc. in better days, much before the company bankruptcy. N2e (talk) 15:47, 18 December 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on A123 Systems. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120308045910/http://www.evworld.com/news.cfm?newsid=10016 to http://www.evworld.com/news.cfm?newsid=10016
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120430115243/http://www.businessweek.com:80/news/2012-03-26/a123-replacing-defective-batteries-that-led-to-fisker-shutdown to http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-03-26/a123-replacing-defective-batteries-that-led-to-fisker-shutdown
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121019050136/http://news.yahoo.com:80/battery-maker-a123-systems-files-bankruptcy-140217965.html to http://news.yahoo.com/battery-maker-a123-systems-files-bankruptcy-140217965.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111009063402/http://www.mavizen.com:80/LATEST_NEWS_/A123_partnership.html to http://www.mavizen.com/LATEST_NEWS_/A123_partnership.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100519074645/http://ir.a123systems.com:80/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=468811 to http://ir.a123systems.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=468811
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.