Talk:AWE (TV network)
|Individuals with a conflict of interest, particularly those representing the subject of the article, are strongly advised not to edit the article. See Wikipedia:Conflict of interest. You may request corrections or suggest content, or contact us if the issue is urgent.|
|WikiProject San Diego||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Television||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Is Wealth TV really a "lifestyle and entertainment cable network" as described in the opening?
Is there any major cable carrier that includes this service?
I suspect that it exists primarily as an IPTV Channel, for those who subscribe at their website at 99 cents per month .
I question the channel's notability, as there is no evidence that anybody has ever seen this channel. It also seems likely that the whole article is little more than a press release by a rep of WealthTV, user Freemediatv, who has never edited any other article, and has made no response to the conflict of interest info posted to his user page. Bustter (talk) 06:30, 14 March 2013 (UTC)
- I watch it on Verizon FiOS and don't pay a dime for it. It's one of my favorite channels. I consider it a "lifestyle and entertainment cable network" but I'm not sure there's an industry standard for that moniker. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 16:58, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
My curiosity about this article was roused by a report that Herring Broadcasting is about to partner with the Washington Times -- the paper owned by the Unification Church -- to form a news network [see https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-America-News-Network/220198801458577]
This new enterprise may well cause Herring Broadcasting to become considerably more notable than Wealth TV, perhaps a Herring Broadcasting article should be created and the two merged? Bustter (talk) 06:58, 14 March 2013 (UTC)
- Perhaps, but I think the only place to see One America News is on AWE, so it's unlikely to become more famous than its network. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:58, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
Infobox TV channel formatting problem
I tried adding Amazon Fire TV and KlowdTV (currently a redlink) wikilinks under "Streaming media" but the columns under that section aren't lining up correctly for some reason. Just thought I'd post this here in case anyone ever reads this... Bumm13 (talk) 22:08, 15 September 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on AWE (TV network). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130121154451/http://wealthtv.com/releases/pr_070110.php to http://www.wealthtv.com/releases/pr_070110.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.