Talk:A Child Is Waiting
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This is such an incredibly rough article in terms of layout, tone, style, use of first- and second-person, and even basic grammar. I'm going to clean up the existing content and layout, and add whatever tags I deem appropriate. I sincerely hope someone else sees this page and improves it as well, since I've never even heard of this movie. Sean Parmelee 23:55, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
- You've done a great job, considering. This anon user is posting a lot of fancruft in WP. - Davodd 16:42, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- I've done a bit of work to this page, including some major clean-up work on the "Plot Summary" page and adding a bit of information about the production history. I personally think it could still use a bit of work, but then again, most of the pages on Cassavetes' films are in serious need of work as well. -- Kevinloy 19:47, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
" A Child is Waiting" movie
In the movie, Judy Garland's character has an job interview. She is asked if she has ever taught music. She replies that she has not. So, she is not a "former music teacher" as stated in the article.
nancysings22:02, 2 October 2011 (UTC)Nancysings (talk)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on A Child Is Waiting. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110607131933/http://www.timeout.com/film/reviews/69153/A_Child_Is_Waiting.html to http://www.timeout.com/film/reviews/69153/A_Child_Is_Waiting.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.