Talk:A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love/GA1
Lets see how the article goes against the GA criteria:
- Well written: Fails at present. See notes below
- Factually accurate and verifiable: Duly cited throughout. Passed.
- Broad in coverage: No issues there. Passed.
- Neutral: No issues there either. Passed.
- Stable: No edit war over past few months. Passed.
- Images: All checks out fine. Non free image uses the right tags. "Excellent" (Passed)
- In the second to last paragraph, it would perhaps be better if you describe how Gloria saves Burns. (Burns was overcome by the smoke after saving Gloria, but then it was Gloria who carried him to safety). However, it is not a major thing. Doesn't have to be done, but probably a little better.
- "this episode is dedicated to the memory of George Harrison" Where's the capitalisation in the sentence? Where's the full stop? Why isn't George Harrison linked? Also I noticed it was added by an IP. I'm not sure if this sentence has any significance to the article.
- "Originally, the episode would end with Burns taking the medicine," What medicine?
- According to WP:Manual of Style#Quotation marks, the method of the quotation marks used (the typographic style) is not recommended by Wikipedia, please use the more standard "typewriter" marks.
- Also read the section below, quotes often end in a full stop first, then quote marks (for example, "a little more exciting.", not "a little more exciting".)
- "Colin Jacobsson,writing for DVD Movie Guide," give a space there please.