Talk:A Man for All Seasons (1966 film)
|WikiProject Christianity||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Film||(Rated Start-class)|
Links from this article with broken #section links :
References to use
- Please add to the list references that can be used for the film article.
- Aquino, John T. (2005). "Trial of Thomas More (1535) / Film: A Man for All Seasons (1966)". Truth and Lives on Film: The Legal Problems of Depicting Real Persons and Events in a Fictional Medium. McFarland. pp. 70–76. ISBN 0786420448.
The assertion that the film remains a favorite of conservative Protestants and traditionalist Catholics is a vague generalization which cannot be demonstrated. It implicitly incorporates a value-judgment of the writer into the article, the implication of which is that martyrdom for the sake of religious truth is a value of conservative Christianity. My suggestion is that the sentence be eliminated altogether. Respectfully, --BTG 18:00, 23 July 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on A Man for All Seasons (1966 film). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130116194759/http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=1967 to http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=1967
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.