Talk:Canton of Aargau
|WikiProject Switzerland||(Rated C-class, Top-importance)|
In the economy section, it may make sense that it's mentioned that Switzerland's fourth nuclear power plant, KKW Gösgen, lies only a few miles outside the canton's borders. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:10, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think that is a relevant point. I understand the desire to improve the article and there are many ways to do so but to document what lies outside the borders no matter how close just open's up a can of worms. speednat (talk) 00:10, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
Very good article
Re AGGLOS. This article is very good. It is astonishing how somebody without firsthand knowledge of the subject could compilate so much valuable information. There is just one point that has to be more accurately explanated to the readers who are not familiar with Swiss history:
The Aargau was from 1415 to 1798 Untertanenland of the Swiss Confederates, which means that the Argovians (Agglos is the name given to them today by the Swiss) were inhabitators of what in modern language woud be called "occupied territories". Their legal second class status was ended through their Liberation by Napoleon and the French army. --BZ(Bruno Zollinger) 13:51, 25 December 2005 (UTC)
It's written that the sound link is German, however, it is Swiss German (or some High Alemannic dialect, if you like). I can tell that by living here. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:54, 1 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Aargau. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141225013454/http://www.pxweb.bfs.admin.ch/Database/German_06%20-%20Industrie%20und%20Dienstleistungen/06.2%20-%20Unternehmen/06.2%20-%20Unternehmen.asp?lang=1&prod=06&secprod=2&openChild=true to http://www.pxweb.bfs.admin.ch/Database/German_06%20-%20Industrie%20und%20Dienstleistungen/06.2%20-%20Unternehmen/06.2%20-%20Unternehmen.asp?lang=1&prod=06&secprod=2&openChild=true
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090725063713/http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/de/index/themen/02/03/blank/key/01/zustand_und_entwicklung__tabelle.html to http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/de/index/themen/02/03/blank/key/01/zustand_und_entwicklung__tabelle.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140409212530/http://www.pxweb.bfs.admin.ch/Database/German_40%20-%20Eidgen%C3%B6ssische%20Volksz%C3%A4hlung/40.3%20-%202000/40.3%20-%202000.asp?lang=1&prod=40&secprod=3&openChild=true to http://www.pxweb.bfs.admin.ch/Database/German_40%20-%20Eidgen%C3%B6ssische%20Volksz%C3%A4hlung/40.3%20-%202000/40.3%20-%202000.asp?lang=1&prod=40&secprod=3&openChild=true
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.