|WikiProject Film||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject India / Tamil Nadu / Cinema||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
I think that all three of the external links currently in the article should be removed:
- http://www.asalthemovie.webs.com, "Asal A.F.E Fans Website"
A fan page on a free web provider, uses lots of images in violation of copyright → mustn't be used per WP:ELNEVER and WP:ELNO
- http://ajithfans.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=282, "Asal Promo Stills"
An image gallery of promo pictures of no encyclopedic value, should be removed per WP:ELNO
- http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/preview/10824.html, "Asal - They are back"
A preview, which should normally be removed as well per WP:ELNO, but I could live with that one in addition to the IMDb link.
Opinions? Amalthea 15:10, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Any link that links to random fan pages or film galleries should NOT be added. ONLY links to film information websites or the film's official website can only be added (such as IMDb or directors blog, if applicable). Thanks for removing the spam links Amalthea. Those are all spam links. Eelam StyleZ (talk) 03:37, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
Do not add unnecessary informtion to this article!
This is an important note to all editors of this article: stop adding non encyclopedic information to it. For example, do not keep adding a section called "Shahrukh plays cameo." That news is not official and was just a rumour and therefore does not need to be in the article. Also, the section titled RECEPTION does NOT refer to the meaning of a function (such as marriage reception), the meaning of the term "reception" in films is what the audience's response to the film was. So stop adding the film's pooja launch ceremony info under that heading. If you want, you can add that to the Development section. Please take care when editing articles. Eelam StyleZ (talk) 03:34, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- Some itmes are cleared. You dont erase anything without Discussion. Davidbilla2007 (talk) 12:27, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
What in the world was the point of changing the articles name to AASAL?
- The film is called Aasal as per the producers, teasers and the website. Universal Hero (talk) 17:58, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
Hey dear Asalajith,
please take note of this:
- You may check out all infoboxes at wikipedia and you won't find any references in infoboxes for any article (except for budget and gross details perhaps!) After a film's release, there shouldn't be any references links in the infobox anymore!!
- Credits are ordered as per the film's credits. Don't add entire cast and crew into the infobox, only actors who had major roles should be inserted! Regarding production credits, it is clearly mentioned as "Produced by G. Prabhu"!!!
- What in the world is the point in adding "Background Score and Music", "Lyrics" and "Choreography" to the infobox, under the music parameter. Could you please explain the difference between "Music" and "Background Score and Music". Don't insert details like lyrics and choreography into the infobox, but rather into appropriate sections in the article!
- Moreover, under "studio" you shouldn't add the studio where the film was shot, but you should insert the production company of the film. Please check out this!
- Website is no more added to the infobox, it won't be visible anyway!
Please go through this site to see how and what should be inserted into an infobox and what shouldn't. Please don't behave so stubborn and revert the edits again and again! Thanks! Johannes003 (talk) 13:31, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Why not Please Check The My Name is Khan Article. Thala Pola Varuma (talk) 13:42, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, the problem has been solved, you may check out My Name Is Khan article now! Well, what about the other points then, you haven't still given any explanations for the other points I've mentioned! So, solve the problems here first, before reverting again and again man!!!! Johannes003 (talk) 14:02, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
Budget & Gross
I've removed the budget and gross numbers from the infobox as there appears to be a lot of editing going on with respect to them. If someone has a good source for this information then we can put it back in and be done with it. SQGibbon (talk) 03:19, 28 February 2010 (UTC)