Talk:Abbas II of Egypt
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Abbas II of Egypt article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Removed this comment from the article:
- Some of the comments on the British Empire below might need improvements to reach a neutral point of view.. -- llywrch 02:39, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
May he rest in peace
This article makes it seem as if the Khedive had actually political power. I'm not an expert on this but a long time ago I read a book about the British Empire called Pax Britannica by James Morris and it said the British made all the decisions in Egypt and he was just a constitutional monarch. I think this should be clarified. --RJR3333 (talk) 04:22, 28 October 2011 (UTC)
This article has less number of citations kindly provide proper citations and try to improve article according to Wikipedia policies and if you allow my self I can certainly help you in expanding it. Thanks.-- Faizan Munawar Varya chat contributions 14:12, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
Please notice that his daughter Atiye had married twice and had two sons, also the other daughter fathiya was married.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Abbas II of Egypt. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://rulers.org/indexa1.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060416181042/http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2000/480/chrncls.htm to http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2000/480/chrncls.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.