|WikiProject Computing / Software||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Image is incorrect
I added the Google Reader example but I didn't add a link because Google Reader requires a Google account and anyone who has such an account is probably aware they can use it to check out Google Reader, since it is obviously a Google service.
So, uh, what is it?
From reading the article, I still don't really understand what's being talked about. I haven't looked at the examples yet, but it seems that if the article is going to stand on its own it should better describe (and maybe picture) what it's talking about. --Steven Fisher (talk) 18:36, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
I do not believe that this particular implementation (Moo.Fx) is the first ever to have created an accordion-like widget. The linked primary source certainly doesn't support that claim. New kinds of widgets tend to be created in academia through HCI research, and then evolve in the wild adapting to particular uses. Can we seriously assert that nobody has implemented an animated tabbed selector in Flash before, ever? Diego (talk) 10:28, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
I agree. There were examples of accordions before Moo.Fx and the reference is the development site rather than a trustworthy source. This reference is being used more as an advertisement. The reference should be deleted until a verifiable source of the information is available and a specific date is given. Futurerichperson (talk) 19:04, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
It would be nice with a sample image/picture of an accordion. It would make it much easier to see at a glance what an accordion is.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Accordion (GUI). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090203043904/http://hypotext.webs.com:80/slideverse.htm to http://hypotext.webs.com/slideverse.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070503050709/http://www.yourhead.com:80/accordion/index.html to http://www.yourhead.com/accordion/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111008042954/http://mootools.net:80/demos/?demo=Accordion to http://mootools.net/demos/?demo=Accordion
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070524055359/http://www.monfx.com:80/journal/2006/08/01/sliding-ajax-shelf-the-code-behind-the-mask/ to http://www.monfx.com/journal/2006/08/01/sliding-ajax-shelf-the-code-behind-the-mask/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070602102134/http://www.ajaxdaddy.com:80/demo-interface-accordion.html to http://www.ajaxdaddy.com/demo-interface-accordion.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.