|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Acoma-Zuni Section article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
It appears that this "section" is non-existent. Checking the sources reveals no evidence of an "Acoma-Zuni Section" Suggest this article be marked for deletion. — Preceding unsigned comment added by The mobot (talk • contribs) 17:06, 14 March 2012 (UTC)
- I've removed the AFD tag, since the deletion process was never completed. Your rationale is that the article should be deleted because the subject doesn't exist, but the source (currently source #3, here) clearly references the existence of the Acoma-Zuni Section. Whether that is enough for an article, that's another question. But had I completed the AFD for you, with that rationale, it would likely have been speedy closed. I'm not up on my notability standards for geological features, so I can't tell you whether this meets those standards, but that angle might be worth exploring. UltraExactZZ Said ~ Did 18:56, 14 March 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Acoma-Zuni Section. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080229170429/http://www.nmmastergardeners.org/Pdf%20FILES/NM%27s%20Environment.pdf to http://www.nmmastergardeners.org/Pdf%20FILES/NM%27s%20Environment.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110717190544/http://geoinfo.nmt.edu/staff%20/connell/pubs/papers/documents/2005_nmmnhs_love_connell.pdf to http://geoinfo.nmt.edu/staff%20/connell/pubs/papers/documents/2005_nmmnhs_love_connell.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.