|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
From the article: "ActBlue expect to raise more than $100 million for Democrats this cycle. The site is free to use, and ActBlue does not take a cut."
- Actually, they do. They take 10% for administrative purposes.
- This is not right. See http://actblue.com/faq. ActBlue doesn't take a cut.Impressive2 (talk) 19:55, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- I had forgotten about the tips. They answer their email too, even when it is a response to an automatically generated receipt for a donation. I wrote "How much of my donation goes to the candidate or campaign?" and clicked "reply" That was my entire reply because I did not expect an answer. I got this answer: "Thanks for writing! Your donation goes directly to the campaign or organization to whom you contribute, other than a 3.95% credit card processing fee. ActBlue does not profit off of any donation made through our site. If you have any further questions, please let me know!" Try replying to your utility company's email receipt. Of course, your utility doesn't accept tips. Anewcharliega (talk) 20:34, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on ActBlue. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080420190717/http://www.fastcompany.com:80/articles/2007/07/debergalis.html to http://www.fastcompany.com/articles/2007/07/debergalis.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.