|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Actel is the leader? WHAT A BULLSHIT!!!
Corrected. Changed "leader" to "manufacturer".
Unfortunately the rest content of article sounds like advertisement. It should be rewritten.
While it does read a bit like an advertisement, they are the pioneer in flash based (rather than SRAM based) FPGAs and I believe their chips go into space more often than any other FPGA providers. So it's not unreasonable to call them a leader in flash based FPGAs.
Regardless whether their marketing department wrote the original article, it's still better than having to dig through their entire website to get a useful summary of who they are and what they do. Personally, I appreciate whoever wrote this entry. I think the whole ad-spam tag should be re-thought. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Patent.drafter (talk •
I removed some of the worst sentences from the intro, which seemed to have come straight from the Actel marketing department. I'm sure they have nice products (my interest in them brought me to this entry), but I'm so disgusted by their flagrant abuse of Wikipedia that, frankly, I'm a little turned off. The rest of the article could use a rewrite as well.superbatfish (talk) 18:32, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Actel. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080829235012/http://www.actel.com/company/press/2004/3/29/ to http://www.actel.com/company/press/2004/3/29/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110707081714/http://www.actel.com/company/press/2006/8/28/ to http://www.actel.com/company/press/2006/8/28/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110305153221/http://investor.microsemi.com:80/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=525805 to http://investor.microsemi.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=525805
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060331192710/http://www.actel.com:80/ to http://www.actel.com/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060331192710/http://www.actel.com:80/ to http://www.actel.com
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.