|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Activision Blizzard article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Conflict of interest with Patenplays
I would just like to note that the editor who has added the bulk of the worlds lawsuit over the years (since 2014), is an SPA for Worlds. Please see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Patentplays, and consider disallowing all their live edits to the page, and requesting they utitilize this talk page to bring up their requests. Earflaps (talk) 16:03, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
- I attempted to remove the entire addition, as it seems to have little to specifically do with Activision Blizzard and heavy jargon that really isn't pertinent to this article, but was reverted. -- ferret (talk) 16:06, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
It looks like someone doesn't understand the difference between subsidiaries and divisions
Unfortunately, User:Earflaps made a bunch of inexplicable edits in March 2016 that indicate a lack of understanding of the difference between subsidiaries and divisions. A subsidiary is a legal entity that is owned in part or in whole by another entity. A division is merely a business unit within an existing business but not a separate legal entity.
- @Coolcaesar: Earflaps is blocked as a sock as well as undisclosed paid editing, go for it. -- ferret (talk) 23:47, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Activision Blizzard. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081206045007/http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=265950 to http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=265950
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111112094950/http://www.next-gen.biz/news/modern-warfare-3-breaks-black-ops-launch-record to http://www.next-gen.biz/news/modern-warfare-3-breaks-black-ops-launch-record
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121127135331/http://www.sledgehammergames.com/studio/sanfrancisco to http://www.sledgehammergames.com/studio/sanfrancisco
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130130200114/http://www.industrygamers.com/news/better-know-sledgehammers-michael-condrey-and-glen-schofield to http://www.industrygamers.com/news/better-know-sledgehammers-michael-condrey-and-glen-schofield
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.