|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Adenanthos cuneatus article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Adenanthos cuneatus is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on July 26, 2013.|
|Current status: Featured article|
|WikiProject Australia / Biota||(Rated FA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Plants||(Rated FA-class, Low-importance)|
Web of science
Title: Phytotoxicity in relation to in planta concentration of the fungicide phosphite in nine Western Australian native species Author(s): Barrett SR, Shearer BL, Hardy GES Source: AUSTRALASIAN PLANT PATHOLOGY Volume: 33 Issue: 4 Pages: 521-528 Published: 2004 Times Cited: 4
See page 830-38, which is:
Weins D, Renfree M and Wooller RD, 1979. Pollen loads of Honey possums (Tarsipes spencerae) and non-flying mammal pollination in South-western Australia. Annals of the Missouri Botanic Gardens 66: 830-838.
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Adenanthos cuneatus/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Well written:
- Verifiable with no original research:
- (a) it contains a list of all references (sources of information), presented in accordance with the layout style guideline;
- (b) all in-line citations are from reliable sources, including those for direct quotations, statistics, published opinion, counter-intuitive or controversial statements that are challenged or likely to be challenged, and contentious material relating to living persons—science-based articles should follow the scientific citation guidelines; and
- (c) it contains no original research.
- Broad in its coverage:
- Neutral: it represents viewpoints fairly and without editorial bias, giving due weight to each.
- Stable: it does not change significantly from day to day because of an ongoing edit war or content dispute.
- Illustrated, if possible, by images:
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Adenanthos cuneatus. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120112220817/http://www.dec.wa.gov.au/component/option%2Ccom_docman/task%2Cdoc_download/gid%2C1966/ to http://www.dec.wa.gov.au/component/option%2Ccom_docman/task%2Cdoc_download/gid%2C1966/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110305014152/http://environment.gov.au/biodiversity/invasive/publications/pubs/appendix4.pdf to http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiversity/invasive/publications/pubs/appendix4.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.