Talk:Administrative divisions of Tver Oblast
|WikiProject Russia / Human geography||(Rated List-class, Mid-importance)|
I can make some sense of this, having been to Western Russia. However, it needs a map to make sense of it. Otherwise it's just a list of names, and little value to a stranger.
- If you know of a free map (or have skills to make one), by all means please add it. Otherwise, your comment is just stating the obvious.
- Regarding Rzhev (and other bluelinked places)—you can get an idea of where it is via the coordinates service (the popup feature is most useful to get a quick idea of the location). Redlinked articles, those, of course, will eventually need to be written. Unfortunately, it is not something that tends to happen overnight. If you have a couple specific places in mind you desperately need to see in blue, I'll be more than happy to oblige, but, again, I alone am incapable of writing articles (even stubs) about 1,000+ Russian districts and 150,000+ inhabited localities all on my own (and others don't show even a fraction of my level of interest to this topic, hence the sea of red you are seeing here).—Ëzhiki (Igels Hérissonovich Ïzhakoff-Amursky) • (yo?); 18:34, May 26, 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Administrative divisions of Tver Oblast. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110928181511/http://perepis2002.ru/ct/html/TOM_01_03.htm to http://perepis2002.ru/ct/html/TOM_01_03.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has determined that the edit contains an error somewhere. Please follow the instructions below and mark the
|checked= to true
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.