|WikiProject Mexico||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
This page formerly redirected to Talk:Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. This redirect caused some confusion when the state's page and the city's page were separated. I boldly, unilaterally, and without discussion or consensus have deleted the redirect. If anyone thinks I done a bad thing, I'm sure I will hear about it. If I done a good thing, perhaps other pages among the Mexican cities/states may have similar problems that need fixing. -- Smerdis of Tlön 17:02, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
The demographics section was completed unsourced. The INEGI doesn't record race, so I don't know where the percentages for the racial breakdown could have come from. We had the same issue with the Veracruz article a while back which gave a racial demographic breakdown without a source. If there was a notable and reliable source when it comes to race, then the articles of Mexican states would look more like that of U.S. states or Brazilian states. Moretti80 (talk) 03:38, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Might I also assume that "Population that does not speak Spanish: 4" is meant to be 4%? Kansan (talk) 05:49, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
You quote it as being created on October 27, 1857 in the text, but you say it was admitted to Mexico on Feb 5, 1857 in the summary box. This is contradictory. Please resolve if possible.MWchat (talk) 10:35, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Aguascalientes. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100411140738/http://www.yucatan.gob.mx/servicios/c_civico/fechas.jsp?mes=2 to http://www.yucatan.gob.mx/servicios/c_civico/fechas.jsp?mes=2
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://bibliotecadigital.ilce.edu.mx/sites/estados/libros/aguas/html/sec_8.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130321074238/http://electionsmx2012.appspot.com/results/embed?state=mx to http://electionsmx2012.appspot.com/results/embed?state=mx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070406171651/http://www.aguascalientes.gob.mx/ to http://www.aguascalientes.gob.mx/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.