Talk:Akron Zips men's basketball
|WikiProject College Basketball||(Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject United States / Ohio||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
Image copyright problem with File:AkronZips.png
The image File:AkronZips.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Non-free file problem
File:AkronZips.png was removed from this article because it either does not have a Non-free use rationale or there are problems with the existing rationale. Please see Wikipedia:Non-free content criteria for the applicable policy and Wikipedia:Non-free use rationale guideline for how to fix the problem. If further input or help is needed, questions can be directed towards Wikipedia:Media copyright questions, the help desk or my talk page. Thank you. Toshio Yamaguchi (talk) 10:31, 31 October 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Akron Zips men's basketball. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110718132322/http://admin.xosn.com/fls/9400/MBasketball/Records.pdf?SPSID=42971&SPID=3803&DB_OEM_ID=9400 to http://admin.xosn.com/fls/9400/MBasketball/Records.pdf?SPSID=42971&SPID=3803&DB_OEM_ID=9400
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.