Talk:Alabama gubernatorial election, 1998
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Image copyright problem with File:Fob james.jpg
The image File:Fob james.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
File:Mobile Flag.png Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Mobile Flag.png, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
Don't panic; deletions can take a little longer at Commons than they do on Wikipedia. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion (although please review Commons guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Alabama gubernatorial election, 1998. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060830141841/http://psephos.adam-carr.net/countries/u/usa/governors/alabama.txt to http://psephos.adam-carr.net/countries/u/usa/governors/alabama.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070102164218/http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/11/03/election/governors/alabama/index.html to http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/11/03/election/governors/alabama/index.html
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.