Talk:Albanians in south Serbia
|This redirect is of interest to multiple WikiProjects. Click [show] for further details.|
On the article's name
Albanians in Central Serbia is wrong it must be Albanians in Serbia. -- Hipi —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Hipi Zhdripi (talk • contribs) -using the IP 22.214.171.124 (talk · contribs)- 14:41, 16 May 2006 (UTC).
- Why? It is clear that most of them live in Central Serbia (There is no much Albanians in Vojvodina for example). PANONIAN (talk) 23:30, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
- Hipi is making a different point. ilir_pz 23:34, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
- I will try to make it clearer what Hipi meant. The Albanians living in Presevo valley, whom we are talking about, do live in Serbia. That region is often referred to as south of Serbia. If you say Albanians in Central Serbia, then it means that you are referring to Kosovo as the south of Serbia then. And that article already exists, "Albanians in Kosovo". Do you get the picture? ~I have nothing against the article on Slovaks in Vojvodina, ilir_pz 09:47, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, but if you name this article "Albanians in Serbia" then that would imply that Albanians in Kosovo are not in Serbia, which would certainly cause a new revert wars about this. Left the name of this article as it is for now, and if Serbia and Kosovo are officially recognized as separate political entities in the future, we can change it to "Albanians in Serbia". PANONIAN (talk) 14:08, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- Albanians in Kosovo are in Kosovo. I don't understand the "imply"-ing part here. :) Sure we can wait for this to clear up even better and we rename that when the time comes.ilir_pz 16:12, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- I agree with that. ilir_pz 23:19, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
Panonia, we have maked clean that Kosovo was part of RS Serbia but not part of Serbia. The term Serbia and Kosovo in English L. are seperetet and every one know , ther is going "somthing" on Beacose of that for better understanding about what is this article, we must let Albanians in Serbia. Now you must choice do you wount to be spoket here about the albanians in Vojvodina or not. (If the peopel diden understand till now that ther is not normal situation they will never understand). In Yugoslavian time it was spoed about the albanian in Serbia and not albanians in central Serbia. Perhaps in nationalist crises was spoced about the albanians in central Serbia but not from the normal crises. When the talk it was abut the RS Serbia then they have used the term central serbia. Im not speculetin but this was that time and I think you know that. For me is not so much importen you can call the artikel Albanians in China ut that is not gut for the project -- Hipi -- Albanians in Southern Serbia ist wrong. Not that I have know legend so much but have readet from the Serbian profesor that the correct usser for have he say "Kosova Lindore" or "South Serbia" is wrong. He say that this are terms wich are wrong for they wich have maked. Beacose for term (Kosovars nationalist) "Kosova Lindore" this is Gjilan, ... and for the nationalist serbians "South Serbia is Macedonia" beacose of that the better term is to make in wich borers they live. And the Serbian Goverment (he sayed) must think what they wount. To give the name Serbia for all teritory (today) or only for the part after the Ottoman Emp. This I have readet from serbian pages. -- Hipi Zhdripi
Panonia your problem is in start articel about Serbia. The term Serbia it was used wrong at the start. Beacose of that you are going to have each articel problems. When you wount to build one house and the ground is bad then you dot have a chance to build home. -- Hipi (Dont taket als attack but this is what is hapen in en:Wiki)
P.S I have maked eyperienc with Kosovo in sq:Wiki and now I know that if I wount to presant Kosovo the ground must be clear. After thate I must use the corect terms. If I user a nationalstic terms I don t have a chance to present how I wount. Im going to lose the object view. -- Hipi
Im going to talle you one of my misteks: Vilajet Kosova, I wount to presant the real history (realy), but the problem I diden findet the document (of course 1000 from nationalit, patriots ect.). Letter I was thinkin that this term is not corect. After some sourch I have findet that the problem it was only the term. In ottoman s document was not existing till in the new time under this term (Kosova Vilajet). hahahah crazy (more than 3 months hard work)
Uppsss!!! Kosovo s captal after the WWII it was Prizren for sam days.-- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Hipi Zhdripi (talk • contribs) -using the IP 126.96.36.199 (talk · contribs)- 04:20, 18 May 2006 (UTC).
- I moved article to "Albanians in Southern Serbia". Since this entire region is called Southern Serbia (jug Srbije) this is proper title for now. When the status of Kosovo is solved, we can change title into "Albanians in Serbia", but until then, this is the best solution. PANONIAN (talk) 12:45, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
Everyone (and they themselves) knows this people by the name of the valley they settle - Presevo Albanians. --PaxEquilibrium 20:10, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
If I am not mistaken, Tosk is the southern Albanian dialect; can anyone thrown any light on this? Is there an imaginary line which circles Kosovar Albanians and Northern Albania-Albanians which divides Central Serbian Albanians into a territory which includes Tosk-speaking Albanians? Or are the Preševo Valley Albanians simply descended from a diaspora/group of later settlers from Tosk areas? Anybody? Evlekis 12:51, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
Quotation: "In Serbia without Serbian Kosovo". Serbia can't exist without Serbian Kosovo. If you think you can make your nazi propaganda here, you 're wrong. Kosovo is Serbian, everyone who has at least little brain know it and go spread your separatist propaganda in terrorist so called "UCK" sites. Neutral point of view is something we must create here. --Србија до Токија (talk) 12:19, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- Please I just gave you reasons - there are already page about this I redirected to Albanians in Serbia. --Србија до Токија (talk) 18:07, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Redirect against consensus
This page has been redirected to Albanians in Serbia. This move was done by subsequently-banned user:Србија до Токија, and was recently re-redirected by an anonymous IP. This appears to be an attempt to push the POV that Kosovo is and always will be part of Serbia. I believe this move is against consensus. Anyone else have an opinion? Dchall1 (talk) 00:20, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Similar in text NPOV violation which states "there are 61,647 Albanians in Serbia", implying that Kosovo is not a part of Serbia. I changed it to "Albanians in Serbia if Kosovo Albanians are not counted" for a more NPOV view. Opinions welcome. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 10:35, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
Stop your Serbian nationalism!
Grow up, people! These "south", "Albanians in Kosovo" jokes have to stop! If you want to refer to Kosovo as Serbia, then the Albanians living there still live in the territory called Kosovo, whether it's a republic or not. The ones in Serbia live in the South and Belgrade. You can't just add Belgrade to the south of Serbia. Grow up!
Let's not forget that besides your friends in Russia and China, the rest of the world has supported, supports and will always support the Republic of Kosovo. Leave your nationalism behind, and move on! — Preceding unsigned comment added by PjeterPeter (talk • contribs) 09:58, 31 August 2014 (UTC)