|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Amazon Kindle article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Threads older than 90 days may be archived by.|
Page press only works in vertical mode but not in landscape.
Adding Kindle scout section
Hello, I am a student at the College of DuPage and as an assignment for my English class. I decided to work on the Amazon Kindle article. I plan to add a section on Kindle Scout and expand the Kindle direct publishing section. If you have any questions or concerns on my edits, please let me know. --Youngauthorkat (talk) 22:33, 3 April 2016 (UTC)Youngauthorkat
- There is not any information on Kindle Scout on Wikipedia, so your contributions are welcome. I have been considered moving some of the publishing content to a new article, such as Kindle or Amazon Publishing, but for this next week, I am not going to change anything. --Frmorrison (talk) 17:52, 4 April 2016 (UTC)
- I made the separate article, Kindle Direct Publishing. I moved the Scout items there. --Frmorrison (talk) 15:20, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure you are mistaken. See https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Kindle-reader-Glare-Free-Touchscreen/dp/B0186FFA1Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8, which is the source used in the article. The "NEW - Kindle" column in the comparison table is the Kindle 8, and list 167 ppi. The current Kindle Paperwhite has 300 ppi, but is a different product. --Stephan Schulz (talk) 22:52, 30 October 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Amazon Kindle. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101221083337/http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/brierdudley/2007/11/chatting_with_amazons_kindle_d.html to http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/brierdudley/2007/11/chatting_with_amazons_kindle_d.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.pcworld.com/article/163609/amazon_kindle_markup_cost_revealed.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.pcworld.com/article/181810/kindle_for_pc_released_color_kindle_coming_soon.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071122133140/http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2007/11/19/1/a-conversation-with-amazon-com-ceo-jeff-bezos to http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2007/11/19/1/a-conversation-with-amazon-com-ceo-jeff-bezos
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.