Talk:American Association of Nutritional Consultants
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the American Association of Nutritional Consultants article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject United States||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Skepticism||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
I have already argued that I prefer more serious criticism, but I can not resist pointing out yet another animal member of this prestigious society. Namely, Australian nutritionist Rosemary Stanton's Old English Sheepdog used to be a member, see . --Merzul 21:56, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- I tried to take a look, but my PDF-reading program promptly crashed. Sounds interesting: do please rewrite accordingly.
After all, a dog would show that the dead cat wasn't merely a fluke oversight.And serious criticism would of course be welcome too. -- Hoary 22:19, 14 February 2007 (UTC) .... PS one bit deleted; below, I rephrase it. -- Hoary 23:18, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, I will add this one, but only because I prefer dogs over cats! :) --Merzul 22:23, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
I added this, and then read "This organisation has been criticised by Quackwatch for selling membership certificates to unqualified individuals." O RLY? :D Anyway, this is fun, but don't be surprised if some editor is offended and considers that this is WP:SYNT. I feel a git guilty that I've indulged in this, but we'll see what happens. --Merzul 22:42, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Right then, I'll retrospectively rephrase: A dog might be of interest, allowing the reader (if he or she wished) to speculate on various possible implications for this organization of its recognition of the professional skills and qualifications of live as well as dead quadrupeds. -- Hoary 23:18, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- I call shennagians. If an animal can be given membership, the membership has NO credibility, LEAVE in article.Dmanning 08:46, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Here's an edit summary I don't understand for an edit I don't understand: removed thing about animals -- add a proper section if you want to, otherwise leave it out. In a word, why? -- Hoary 00:58, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on American Association of Nutritional Consultants. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120509182300/http://www.skeptics.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/theskeptic/2000/4.pdf to http://www.skeptics.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/theskeptic/2000/4.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.