WikiProject Computing, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers, computing, and information technology on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
This article is within the scope of ||
||This article has been rated as C-Class on the project's quality scale.
||This article has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale.
||This article is supported by WikiProject Amiga (marked as Mid-importance).
|Things you can help WikiProject Amiga with:
- Tagging Amiga related articles into the project by adding the template
- Tagging Amiga related articles into relevant categories, for example adding
- Tagging Amiga related articles with a relevant Link template for easier navigation of a given topic, e. g.
- Improving the accuracy and updating dates about events
- Improving the clarity and the quality of articles
- Articles of high-importance that needs expanding or improvements:
- Expanding articles
- Creating/Expanding missing articles
- Companies: Amiga Technologies, Haage & Partner, Eyetech
- Software: AmiDock, JXFS (filesystem),
Hollywood (programming language), Warp3D
- Phase5 accelerator boards; the 1230/1240/1260 blizzards and the PPC boards.
- Computers (expanding): AmigaOne SE, AmigaOne XE, AmigaOne Micro-A1,
DraCo, The Access
- Hardware prototypes: Amiga Multimedia Convergence Computer
Denise (computer chip), Paula (computer chip), Copper (OCS), Alice (computer chip), Lisa (computer chip), Mediator PCI, Clock port
- Uploading legal missing Amiga related images/screenshots.
Amiga FFS is in no way related to the BSD FFS (aka Unix File System), is it? --scruss 01:15, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
- No relation. Mirror Vax 11:02, 24 July 2006 (UTC)