|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Andes virus article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
- ^ Padula et al. "2005, 1998".
- ^ Toro et al. "1998".
- ^ Wells et al. "1998".
- ^ Padula et al. "2000, 2002".
- ^ Wells et al. "1997".
- ^ Levis et al. "1998".
- ^ Cantoni et al. "2001".
- ^ a b Hooper et al. "2001".
PubMed search "Padula P[au] hantavirus andes" gives 25 refs Wikipedia template filling cites for ones that may match
- López N, Padula P, Rossi C, Lázaro ME, Franze-Fernández MT (1996). "Genetic identification of a new hantavirus causing severe pulmonary syndrome in Argentina". Virology. 220 (1): 223–6. doi:10.1006/viro.1996.0305. PMID 8659118. Unknown parameter
- López N, Padula P, Rossi C; et al. (1997). "Genetic characterization and phylogeny of Andes virus and variants from Argentina and Chile". Virus Res. 50 (1): 77–84. PMID 9255937.
- Padula PJ, Edelstein A, Miguel SD, López NM, Rossi CM, Rabinovich RD (1998). "Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome outbreak in Argentina: molecular evidence for person-to-person transmission of Andes virus". Virology. 241 (2): 323–30. doi:10.1006/viro.1997.8976. PMID 9499807.
- Toro J, Vega JD, Khan AS; et al. (1998). "An outbreak of hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, Chile, 1997". Emerging Infect. Dis. 4 (4): 687–94. PMID 9866751.
- Padula PJ, Colavecchia SB, Martínez VP; et al. (2000). "Genetic diversity, distribution, and serological features of hantavirus infection in five countries in South America". J. Clin. Microbiol. 38 (8): 3029–35. PMC . PMID 10921972.
- Levis S, Morzunov SP, Rowe JE; et al. (1998). "Genetic diversity and epidemiology of hantaviruses in Argentina". J. Infect. Dis. 177 (3): 529–38. PMID 9498428.
PubMed search "Wells[au] hantavirus" gives 4 refs
- Wells RM, Sosa Estani S, Yadon ZE; et al. (1998). "Seroprevalence of antibodies to hantavirus in health care workers and other residents of southern Argentina". Clin. Infect. Dis. 27 (4): 895–6. PMID 9798052. Unknown parameter
- Wells RM, Sosa Estani S, Yadon ZE; et al. (1997). "An unusual hantavirus outbreak in southern Argentina: person-to-person transmission? Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome Study Group for Patagonia". Emerging Infect. Dis. 3 (2): 171–4. PMID 9204298.
- Cantoni G, Padula P, Calderón G; et al. (2001). "Seasonal variation in prevalence of antibody to hantaviruses in rodents from southern Argentina". Trop. Med. Int. Health. 6 (10): 811–6. PMID 11679129.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Andes virus. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120310150611/http://www.paho.org/English/AD/DPC/CD/hantavirus-1993-2004.htm to http://www.paho.org/English/AD/DPC/CD/hantavirus-1993-2004.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.