|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Poland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
About family tree and other trees
Why is there a family tree on this page?! 22.214.171.124 07:10, 24 May 2007 (UTC)Rusty8
- There isn't, nor was there one in May 2007 when you asked. Bustter (talk) 05:47, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- I can't say, if his family tree is relevant or not in his page.
- It is definitely relevant in cases like the members of the Revueltas family, because they were almost all great artists.
- It is also relevant in families who lived under Nazism, because being or having Jewish relatives or any other racial or dissidence with such regime is important.
- On the other hand, a tree similar of those of academic formation could be relevant. Because it is important to know who formed him as a director and writer, as who him formed.
Successful Art Films
"citation needed" -- in the realm of "art films," you are "successful" if people with money continue to underwrite yout films, so you can continue.
Zulawski hasn't made a film for quite some time now, and word is that he grew tired of trying to secure financing, so perhaps you can remove the word "successful," if that is what makes you happy. Bustter (talk) 05:41, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- I agree. A reflection of mine. True art films can always have commercial success. Contrary to some unstructured bad done films, that are just fake labeled as experimental or art. Art films can not be produced massively. Once one taste them, one can not be satisfied with commercially mass produced movies. For that reason, the film industry takes care keep the art film audience reduced. Supporting the belief that it is boring, hard to understand, etc. That also explains, why very bad slow movies are financed, while what could be a masterpiece is not. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:31, 12 November 2016 (UTC)
The filmography is rather weirdly arranged with text in the middle. Then again, the whole entry seems is rather messy. Not that there is anything I am able to do about it. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:05, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Andrzej Żuławski. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130421051006/http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=2006 to http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=2006
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked