|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Andy Goldsworthy article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
|Remember that article talk pages are provided to coordinate the article's improvement only, and are not for engaging in discussion of off-topic matters not related to the main article. User pages are more appropriate for non-article-related discussion topics. Please do not use this page as a discussion forum for off-topic matters. See talk page guidelines.|
Life and Career Information Outdated
In the Life and Career section, there is a sentence that reads, "He is currently an A.D. White Professor-At-Large at Cornell University." He has not been an A.D. White Professor-At-Large at Cornell University since 2008 so this information needs to be updated. See http://adwhiteprofessors.cornell.edu/all.html
a b "Artworks of Herring Island Environmental Sculpture Park". Vicnet. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
Please change the web address to
- Done, thank you, and sorry about the wait (what's a couple of years between friends?) - best wishes DBaK (talk) 23:19, 19 February 2016 (UTC)
I'm surprised about the misinformation but the "Stranglers Cairn" is nowhere near Lily Road in Leicester .
- Not done That artwork appears to no longer be listed in the article. Thanks DBaK (talk) 23:23, 19 February 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Andy Goldsworthy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.galerielelong.com/artists/andy-goldsworthy/images.php
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.ysp.co.uk/view.aspx?id=457
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090512192134/http://www.presidio.gov/experiences/spire.htm to http://www.presidio.gov/experiences/spire.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.specifier.com.au/pastissues/view/detailed/c/GoldsworthyinStone/id/6070
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.