|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Doesn't one need a doctorate in order to become a professor? If so, why isn't Bagnasco's mentoned in the article. Furthermore, I would expect a senior Archbishop, who will probably be given the red biretta at the next consistory, to have Ph.D/Th.D, etc.
Quality of English version
I removed the following paragraph Social Teaching from the article. I think it may be something notable about the subject, but I could not understand the meaning of the first sentence. Perhaps someone with a good knowledge of Italian and of English can clarify the intended meaning.
In a homily before an audience of steel-workers, Bagnasco has affirmed that the company hire a workers as a precarius only if they really need and not as a standard. Bagnasco says that flexibility enables a person to plan his life.
He also has reaffirmed that each man has the right to have a job. Objectivesea 03:29, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
- The current version contains this sentence, which is still unclear in meaning: "He also advised that the flexibility of the workforce has to be limited." LincMad (talk) 09:29, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Angelo Bagnasco. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090801170147/http://www.diocesi.genova.it/documenti.php?idd=1505 to http://www.diocesi.genova.it/documenti.php?idd=1505
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091214064524/http://www.catholic-pages.com/hierarchy/cardinals_bio.asp?ref=268 to http://www.catholic-pages.com/hierarchy/cardinals_bio.asp?ref=268
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.