- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: moved. Jenks24 (talk) 13:20, 5 August 2015 (UTC)
– The primary meaning of Angel Town and Angeltown from the 1940s or earlier is an ironic or noir name for Los Angeles. The five issue 2005 comic based in Los Angeles barely raises a blip among secondary references in Google Book search, and probably isn't even the main subject for comics, which may be the Judge Dredd location. In ictu oculi (talk) 06:59, 20 July 2015 (UTC) --Relisted. George Ho (talk) 16:50, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
- User:Junkyardsparkle, sorry, you're agreeing with the proposal, or with Sovereign Sentinel's counter-proposal to leave the five issue comic as the majority subject of Angeltown? In ictu oculi (talk) 15:30, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
- With original proposal, sorry for being unclear.--Junkyardsparkle (talk) 19:40, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
- Agree - Seems like the best solution. Onel5969 TT me 11:58, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
- Agree with Sovereign Sentinel's solution. Dohn joe (talk) 14:27, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
- The above Agree by User Dohn joe is in fact Oppose, but Sovereign Sentinel's counter-proposal won't work because Google Books shows both "Angel Town" AND "Angeltown" refering to Los Angeles in literature, so BOTH baselines need to go to the dab page. The fact that Angel Town is pointing to Angeltown (comics) is because someone pointed it there. In ictu oculi (talk) 03:21, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
- Why won't anybody vote "support" or "oppose" or something like that? George Ho (talk) 16:50, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
- User:Junkyardsparkle and User:onel5969 supported, and User:Sovereign Sentinel has commented. A case where a relisting is a good idea. It's part of the disruption caused by the change to WP:SMALLDETAILS to say the opposite of what we normally do. In ictu oculi (talk) 03:05, 28 July 2015 (UTC)
- It may be a good idea to close this discussion now, and wait for consensus at the SMALLDETAILS discussion before requesting to move this page again. sovereign°sentinel (contribs) 03:21, 28 July 2015 (UTC)
- Support the original proposal 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:43, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.