|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject France||(Rated Start-class)|
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one article was rated and this bot brought all the other ratings up to at least that level. BetacommandBot 02:19, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
Recent modifications by Weglinde
I've just reverted to a version that was still properly formatted and structured. Recent edits by Weglinde, beginning here, introduced a host of modifications without discussion in Talk first. That edit, and subsequent edits, introduced a giant unreferenced block of text, numerous lists (e.g., about War memorials, etc.) that belong is separate articles (e.g., List of works by Antoine Bourdelle). Discuss first, before any further modifications of the kind. Coldcreation (talk) 11:23, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- I do believe, Coldcreation, that the polite thing to do would be to have informed Weglinde before making your cuts. His edits were obviously well intended and represent a large amount of effort on his/her part. A warning shot across the bow is a time honored tradition that was (opinion) called for here. Einar aka Carptrash (talk) 15:52, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- You bring up a good point Carptrash. Weglinde was informed directly after the revert, not before. That said, much of that well intended effort will surely find its way back into the article, when properly sourced. And the list of works introduced into the article by Weglinde will be included in an all-encompassing (or almost so) List of works by Antoine Bourdelle, even if I have to create that page myself. One more point: it was a bold move on the part of User:Weglinde to modify the article such, and I respect that, however, it would have been more judicious on his/her part to discuss the changes here first. Coldcreation (talk) 16:06, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
Thank you Carptrash. As you guess I did put a lot of time and effort into the edits my only Intention being to give more detail of Bourdelle's work. Coldcreation writes " even if I have to create that page myself" and in the circumstances and remembering "The Godfather" that is an offer I cannot refuse. Anyway thank you Coldcreation and Carptrash for taking an interest in this. Most appreciatedWeglinde (talk) 19:26, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- Done: List of works by Antoine Bourdelle. Nice job Weglinde. Coldcreation (talk) 21:31, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Antoine Bourdelle. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20040202055806/http://www.pariserve.tm.fr:80/culture/musee/bourdelle.htm to http://www.pariserve.tm.fr/culture/musee/bourdelle.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.