|WikiProject Java||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Why do we need a detailed listing of all 3rd party clients on a Wikipedia article? This belongs in the products home page or documentation. In this article we could just state that "There are native or third party clients available for most popular programming languages" Janhoy (talk) 10:43, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
- I went ahead and removed the table and authored some paragraphs about major integrations and that client libraries are available, referencing a Solr Wiki page Janhoy (talk) 11:18, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
Any ideas as to how to get this installed and working on XAMPP?
- google knows, try https://sites.google.com/site/profileswapnilkulkarni/tech-talk/howtoinstallnutchandsolronubuntu1004
There are a couple of emtional words on this page that sound like they came straight from the Marketing department. "powerful full-text search" - "powerful external configuration" — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:23, 25 July 2011 (UTC)
Why is the stable Release dated with June 5, when its actually mid of May at this moment? It is possibly the same date as from the Lucene site (May 6, 2013). — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:48, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Apache Solr. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120729142330/http://svn.apache.org:80/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/example/exampledocs/ to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/example/exampledocs/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081210122038/http://www.ibm.com:80/developerworks/java/library/j-solr-update/? to http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-solr-update/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
this paragraph here :
In January 2009, solr & enterprise search Yonik Seeley along with Grant Ingersoll and Erik Hatcher went on to launch Lucidworks (formerly Lucid Imagination), being the first company providing commercial support and training for Apache Solr search technologies. Since then, support offerings around Solr has been abundant.
starts with a really weird "solr & enterprise search Yonik Seeley along with Grant Ingersoll and Erik Hatcher went on". should the "solr & enterprise search" part be removed ?
additionally, this paragraph has "support offerings around Solr has been" - probably "have been" ?