|WikiProject Free Software / Software / Computing||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Will add new paragraphs such as:
Plan to expand references towards Semantic Web and Linked Open Data.
- History was added - need to add some links
Many citations have now been added including a bibliography section, therefore I am removing the 'notability', 'primary sources', 'more footnotes' and 'refimprove' tags.
- All except one of the new citations are still primary sources! Where's the evidence of third parties talking about this? Tags restored - David Gerard (talk) 14:51, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Apache Stanbol. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131220114714/http://www.salzburgresearch.at/person/schaffert-sebastian/ to http://www.salzburgresearch.at/person/schaffert-sebastian/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.