Talk:Apollo 18 (album)
|Apollo 18 (album) has been listed as one of the Music good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.
Review: July 5, 2015. ( ).
|WikiProject Albums||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
I thought that fingertips did reflect the number of fingertips in the band - is that not correct? Mark Richards 22:03, 22 Feb 2004 (UTC) PS thanks for fixing the links - I was doing it and got beaten to it!
- It sounds like speculation to me. I'm curious as to where you heard it; it may very well be true. -Branddobbe 23:54, Feb 22, 2004 (UTC)
- I seem to recall an interview with them, but don't have a source, it was a while ago. Mark Richards 16:37, 23 Feb 2004 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Apollo 18 (album)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Comments very good, a few minor style comments really.
- Can we avoid the use of the hash to represent "number" per MOS:HASH please?
- "managed to chart" -> "charted".
- "This disagreement caused a rift between Elektra and the band that took a while to heal." is this really relevant? I'm not sure about the encyclopedic tone of "took a while to heal" either.
- "during a span of about nine to ten weeks" why not just simplify to "in approximately ten weeks"?
- "used "old standbys"." quote needs ref.
- Link "fuzz-box" if possible.
- Unlink common terms, e.g. encyclopedia.
- Can you adjust the fair use rationale for the ISY logo so it points at the album article rather than the disambiguation page for Apollo 18?
- Don't overlink International Space Year, and since you abbreviated it, I'd use the abbreviation the next time round.
- " A User's Guide to They Might Be Giants: Melody, Fidelity, Quantity would take its subtitle from." -> "from which A User's Guide to They Might Be Giants: Melody, Fidelity, Quantity would take its subtitle."
- Allmusic -> AllMusic.
- Album table is sortable with a single entry, no point, especially since the singles table is not sortable.
- Thank for reviewing this article. I believe I've changed and/or fixed the issues. How does this look?--Gen. Quon (Talk) 16:30, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Apollo 18 (album). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130115225000/http://girlieaction.com/client.php?id=25 to http://girlieaction.com/client.php?id=25
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/theymightbegiants/albums/album/213363/review/5944967/apollo_18
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.