Talk:Apple mobile application processors
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Apple mobile application processors article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Apple A9 table
Could someone split the model numbers APL0898 and APL1022 into two lines in the section List of Apple processors? I don't see the reason for this as each model number deserves its own line. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 16:18, 1 December 2015
- That sounds like a good idea to me. I went ahead and split row for the A9 into two rows, one for APL0898 and one for APL1022. —RP88 (talk) 18:32, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Apple mobile application processors. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100130144829/http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/ to http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110316162223/http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/ to http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.chipworks.com/en/technical-competitive-analysis/resources/blog/apple-iphone-5-the-a6-application-processor/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- I found the first two pages elsewhere at Apple, and used the new URLs. The third works, but wasn't flagged as an actual dead link, which it is, so I fixed it. Guy Harris (talk) 18:39, 16 October 2016 (UTC)
GPU specs and Flops
I notice that the GPU specs and FLOPS have been changed recently. However, reading a few of the cited sources there are no GPU clock speeds given for many of these SoCs. And there certainly are not any FLOP ratings. I believe these should be removed unless a citable source can be found. (While this seems like a simple case, this will remove a lot of information from the page, so I am hesitant to do it without starting a conversation first.) Dbsseven (talk) 22:04, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
Apple Watch's S-Series being ARMv8 / 64bit is not substantiated
In the table it is claimed that the S1P and S2 are ARMv8 (64bit) but that is not substantiated by the references given.