Talk:Tornado outbreak of April 8–9, 1999
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- also, is the center tag supposed to be there? and here's a page of articles from the cinicinati Enquirer http://www.cincinnati.com/tornado/ Dr Denim 13:10, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
Copy editing article
At what point did it become the Blue Ash-Montgomery tornado? Why is is called that?
Is there any more information you want to include? Do you have any pictures you could put on the page, tornado damage, etc.? KarenAnn 18:35, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
I propose to change the title of this article since the Cincinnati Outbreak had at least 55 tornadoes from April 8 to the early hours of the 9th from Nebraska to Virginia.
What it the best title for this article since it clear that at least 55 tornadoes have been confirmed from this system?
- April 1999 Cincinnati tornado outbreak (with or without the April)
- April 1999 Cincinnati Tornado
- April 1999 Ohio Valley Tornado Outbreak
- April 1999 Midwest Tornado Outbreak
--JForget 22:36, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on April 8–9, 1999 tornado outbreak. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150307014730/http://www.erh.noaa.gov:80/iln/events/19990409/ to http://www.erh.noaa.gov/iln/events/19990409/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.