|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article was nominated for deletion on 18 March 2011. The result of the discussion was keep.|
AquaBounty technologies has been in the new continuously over the last few months because of the ongoing public debate and approval process regarding the AquaBounty transgenic Salmon product. I want to create a good NPOV stub, so that people who keep reffering to the company in public online debates have a place to refer to get vetted information. Infoeco (talk) 14:21, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
- Hi there! I changed it from a speedy delete to an Article listed for Deletion. You can go use the link on the main article page to see the consensus and also make comments. This will give you some time to flesh out this article. It might not pass, or it might. At this point I am not involved with its fate. Thanks! Golgofrinchian (talk) 14:48, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on AquaBounty Technologies. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110628022809/http://www.aquabounty.com/company/company-history-292.aspx to http://www.aquabounty.com/company/company-history-292.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130121121155/http://fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/18699/Delays_put_question_mark_over_GM_salmon_as_development_company_receives_bid.html to http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/18699/Delays_put_question_mark_over_GM_salmon_as_development_company_receives_bid.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.