|WikiProject India / Tamil Nadu / Geography||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
The article claims that the Muppandal wind farm is located in Aralvaimozhi, but the Nagercoil article claims that it is located in Nagercoil. Anyone got any information? David Johnson [T|C] 14:41, 6 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- Aralvaimozhi is situated in Kanyakumari District, for which Nagercoil is the District Capital. The Muppandal Wind farm is located in the Aralvaimozhi village.
- Actually Muppandal is different from Aralvaimozhi. But, the place Muppandal is quite closer to Aralvaimozhi. And many people used to refer the whole wind mill place as Aralvaimozhi (as the fans are located stretching up to Aralvaimozhi). It is also quite common to refer the whole Kanyakumari district as Nagercoil --Rrjanbiah 18:24, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
Mr. Rrjanbia said, Muppandal is different from Aralvaimozhi. But, this statement completely wrong. Muppandal is under Aralvaimozhi panchayat. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 11:15, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Aralvaimozhi. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070221054946/http://www.tve.org/ho/doc.cfm?aid=1678&lang=English to http://www.tve.org/ho/doc.cfm?aid=1678&lang=English
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.