Talk:Ardmore Municipal Airport
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ardmore Municipal Airport article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Oklahoma||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Aviation / Airports||(Rated Stub-class)|
Can you show why this airport is notable? Keep in mind you're writing for an international audience who may be unfamiliar with this topic. Also, you need to source the story, since it's against guidelines to write up original research. Thanks! Tychocat 10:56, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- All airport information in original article was based on publicly available FAA data. The article has been updated to note that it is the former site of Ardmore Air Force Base, which should take care of why it's notable. A references section has been added along with more external links for further information on this airport. Zyxw 06:03, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Ardmore Municipal Airport. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120927084535/http://www.faa.gov/airports/planning_capacity/npias/reports/media/2011/npias_2011_appA.pdf to http://www.faa.gov/airports/planning_capacity/npias/reports/media/2011/npias_2011_appA.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060929141637/http://staging.okcommerce.gov/test1/dmdocuments/ODOC5_Site_Ardmore_040706.pdf to http://staging.okcommerce.gov/test1/dmdocuments/ODOC5_Site_Ardmore_040706.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071018232633/http://www.gis.ci.ardmore.ok.us/PDF/airpark.pdf to http://www.gis.ci.ardmore.ok.us/PDF/airpark.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050321215824/http://www.lsb.state.ok.us:80/house/news6910.html to http://www.lsb.state.ok.us/house/news6910.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.