Talk:Area code 868
|WikiProject Trinidad and Tobago||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Telecommunications||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Here's the Central Office codes in effect in T&T.
- Central Office - Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago.
Trinidad's Exchange codes Map
- Lol! If this is the best we can do then I really worry for Wikipedia.. I'm removing it, We've already been ridiculed once because of it. -- œ™ 22:47, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- That's not a bad point, and it also applies to that entire section of exchange codes. Should that section be removed? (this is a serious suggestion, not WP:WAX.)
- @OlEnglish, I don't think external ridicule is a good reason to remove it. With text, we improve the work, we don't remove it; no reason the same should not apply to the map. TJRC (talk) 23:20, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
I'm going to delete this section. It's not only unsourced, but based on a spot-check of codes at , appears to be wrong and/or incomplete. (Note, if someone restores this section, do not restore the version with the codes from the map; they're meaningless w/o the map.) TJRC (talk) 01:02, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Area code 868. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110721194851/http://www.tatt.org.tt/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=qr3EZVEJ1NA=&tabid=89&language=en-US to http://www.tatt.org.tt/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=qr3EZVEJ1NA%3d&tabid=89&language=en-US
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090828173214/http://areacodedownload.com:80/868/index.html to http://www.areacodedownload.com/868/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.