Talk:Arkansas Razorbacks men's basketball
|WikiProject United States / Arkansas / University of Arkansas||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject College Basketball||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Filling out the Article
Hello everyone. I'm going to attempt to fill out this article a bit since it lacks a lot of information. I am new to editing and am not at all an expert on Razorbacks basketball, so try to bear with me and make any changes necessary. --Apparition11 (talk) 23:49, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
Is anyone opposed to adding these jerseys to the infobox? They're plain, but I'm new to the Basketball Kit, and the Razorbacks' basketball jerseys are pretty plain. Brandonrush Woo pig sooie 21:44, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with File:Arkansas-Razorback-Logo-2001.png
The image File:Arkansas-Razorback-Logo-2001.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Why is article named "Arkansas Razorbacks mens basketball"? The women's team is the "Arkansas Lady Razorbacks basketball" team, so this could be "Arkansas Razorbacks basketball". Since the women have a different name, no one looking for women's basketball would search for "Arkansas Razorback's women's basketball", because that is not their title. Brandonrush (talk) 22:26, 21 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Arkansas Razorbacks men's basketball. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110831132259/http://msn.foxsports.com:80/collegebasketball/story/Arkansas-Razorbacks-basketball-hires-Mike-Anderson-032311 to http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/Arkansas-Razorbacks-basketball-hires-Mike-Anderson-032311
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080528091246/http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=0&url_article_id=1782&change_well_id=2 to http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=0&url_article_id=1782&change_well_id=2
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.