Talk:Armidale-class patrol boat
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Armidale-class patrol boat article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Does anybody know the name for the 2 additional Armidales ACPB 95 & 96. Regards Hossens27 08:11, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
- I don't think that they've been named yet. --Nick Dowling 10:02, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
How many personnel are required to crew the Armidale Class? All it says is how many crews are used for each ship.
- Each crew is made up of 21 personnel. -- saberwyn 21:41, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
British military contribution to the NATO intervention in Bosnia?
What does 'Armidale class patrol boat' have to do with '...the British military contribution to the NATO intervention in Bosnia following the Bosnian War, see Operation Resolute' (Balkans)? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Joffer (talk • contribs)
- Looks like I added the header here instead of at Operation Resolute while messing with OP Resolute -related content and didn't notice it. Now fixed. -- saberwyn 04:21, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- No problem, was just wondering if I was missing something! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Joffer (talk • contribs)
Structural problems in ACPBs
As I am only a guest on en.wikipedia, I'd like to leave these news links, which give details on structural problems discovered in HMAS Armidale and other recent problems: "Asylum demands breaking navy fleet as patrol boats crack up" (The Australian, 10 August 2012) and "AUSTRALIA - CRACKED HULLS, OTHER PROBLEMS, MOUNT ON ARMIDALE-CLASS PATROL BOATS" (Australian Associated Press release, 9 Nov 2012 --search for title of article on page, no direct link).--184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:56, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
- You are welcome to add the information to the article yourself. Roger (talk) 19:00, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Armidale-class patrol boat. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060211085740/http://www.austal.com:80/index.cfm?objectID=696021DA-A0CC-3C8C-D939D60FAC0C3C2E to http://www.austal.com/index.cfm?objectID=696021DA-A0CC-3C8C-D939D60FAC0C3C2E
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091029050522/http://www.minister.defence.gov.au/Hilltpl.cfm?CurrentId=3094 to http://www.minister.defence.gov.au/Hilltpl.cfm?CurrentId=3094
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.