|WikiProject Java||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Stub-class)|
To do: Link to other articles!
Is this article an advertisment???
- I am the one of the developers of JUDE. I added contents in this article. I think that there is a meaning in existence of the article of this software. My purpose is not the advertisement. The reader itself should judge appraisal concerning JUDE. In addition, we welcome also the fact that the criticism where the source is clearly written is added to the article. --Noboru murata 08:38, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
IMHO this article does sound like an advertisement. I do not dispute that is important to have this article about JUDE on wikipedia, and I accept that the writer does not intend it to be an advertisement, but still there are several problems with the article: The vendor is referenced as 'we', it features direct links to the vendor's webpage, no references are given for most of the statements (e.g. the number of users). Please take a look at WP:NPOV and modify that article accordingly. Taking into account that the issue is rather old, I have flagged that article as NPOV to speed up cleanup. --Bboc 14:02, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
- Mr./Mis Bboc. Thanks your comment and I'm sorry that it took long time from you wrote the comment to I find it. First, I am not so good at writing english so there may be something that occurs mis-understandings and/or mistakes... I think that 'we' is not sutable for my expression. I did not add this article by vendor's will. I only wrote these because I know about JUDE well. And I found this article started by others. In Japanese-Wikipedia, I started to write about JUDE with a lot of referenced web-sites(IT news) that are not owned nor controled by the vender Change-Vision. So, Japanese article is not tagged POV by other wikipedians that are also IT specialists. I think that the problem of this article is that I did not find and show references written in English. I think it is better that I translate Japanese article and I can find these IT news transrated to or written in English. And I welcome that English-wikipedians disscuss about this article is nessesary or not for English-wikipedia. I also welcome refferenced critisizm around JUDE. Thanks --Noboru murata (talk) 03:32, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
I think the Link of the first reference (Official Homepage: "Why did you change the product name from JUDE to astah*?") is broken. I did not found this Questions in the FAQ. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:48, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Astah*. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070926225638/http://www.ipa.go.jp/about/press/pdf/061006Press.pdf to http://www.ipa.go.jp/about/press/pdf/061006Press.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.