|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
On May 20 2008, Plindenbaum added an infobox and dozens of references to the article. None of them were ever used as references, so I moved them to the talk page. Before adding them back (1) sort them and (2) use inline citations. --Fama Clamosa (talk) 08:51, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Jones, Roger (2007). "Thomas Wakley, Astley Cooper and the death of George IV". Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine. 100 (7): 314–20. PMC . PMID 17606751. doi:10.1258/jrsm.100.7.314. Unknown parameter
- Sarhadi, N S (1997). "Nerve supply of the breast with special reference to the nipple and areola: Sir Astley Cooper revisited". Clinical Anatomy. 10 (4): 283–8. PMID 9213048. doi:10.1002/(SICI)1098-2353(1997)10:4<283::AID-CA12>3.0.CO;2-G. Unknown parameter
- Bauer, G C (1987). "Sir Astley Cooper. Prototype of the modern day academic orthopedist". Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. (225): 247–54. PMID 3315378. Unknown parameter
- McGovern, F H (1984). "Sir Astley Cooper and his otological papers". Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 93 (6 Pt 1): 531–3. PMID 6391339.
- Wilson, T G (1984). "Historical vignette. Sir Astley Cooper". The American journal of otology. 5 (5): 411–4. PMID 6383067. doi:10.1016/S0196-0709(84)80057-5. Unknown parameter
- Drach, G W (1978). "Sir Astley Cooper (1768–1841)". Investigative urology. 16 (1): 75. PMID 357344. Unknown parameter
- Nuland, S B (1976). "Astley Cooper of Guy's Hospital". Connecticut medicine. 40 (3): 190–3. PMID 765058. Unknown parameter
- "A treatise on dislocationa and on fractures of the joints: fractures of the neck of the thigh-bone. Sir Astley Cooper, BART., F.R.S., Surgeon to the King". Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. (92): 3–5. 1973. PMID 4575877. Unknown parameter
- Brock, R C (1969). "The life and work of Sir Astley Cooper". Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. 44 (1): 1–18. PMC . PMID 4886764. Unknown parameter
- Hill, W (1968). "Sir Astley Cooper—a bibliography". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 235–55. PMID 4886642.
- Reading, P V (1968). "Astley Cooper and the ear". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 233–4. PMID 4886641.
- Brock, R C (1968). "Astley Cooper and carotid artery ligation". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 219–24. PMID 4886640.
- Wass, S H (1968). "Astley Cooper and the anatomy and surgery of hernia". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 213–7. PMID 4886639.
- Barrett, N R (1968). "Sir Astley Cooper and the thymus". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 207–12. PMID 4886638.
- Atkins, H (1968). "Astley Cooper and diseases of the breast". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 199–206. PMID 4886637.
- Shaw, A B (1968). "Astley Cooper, his Norfolk origins and associations". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 169–92. PMID 4886635.
- Brock, R C (1968). "The life and work of Sir Astley Cooper". Guy's Hospital reports. 117 (3): 147–68. PMID 4886634.
- Wilson, T G (1965). "Sir Astley Cooper". Archives of otolaryngology (Chicago, Ill. : 1960). 82 (5): 560–4. PMID 5321006. Unknown parameter
- Franz, A (1965). "[On the traumatologic work of Sir Astley Cooper (1768–1841)]". La Chirurgia degli organi di movimento. 54 (4): 327–37. PMID 5330072.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Astley Cooper. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130626183309/https://www.kcl.ac.uk/aboutkings/principal/dean/chaplaincy/guys/chapel/index.aspx to http://www.kcl.ac.uk/aboutkings/principal/dean/chaplaincy/guys/chapel/index.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050311131043/http://www.surgical-tutor.org.uk:80/default-home.htm?surgeons/cooper.htm~right to http://www.surgical-tutor.org.uk/default-home.htm?surgeons/cooper.htm~right
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.