|WikiProject Spaceflight||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|The article contains orbital elements which are automatically updated by a bot. Updates usually occur on alternate Saturdays.
For more details, please see Template:Orbit.
Auto updates of orbital elements
I have set up this article to have its orbital elements automatically updated by User:AstRoBot, an approved bot for this purpose. Other editors are welcome to observe the results of this change as you'll see the bot begin to update these six parms every couple of weeks, and flag anything that does not look right. Cheers. N2e (talk) 17:21, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Astra 3B. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150920002316/http://satellitecoverage.net/astra-3b-coverage-maps-footprints/ to https://satellitecoverage.net/astra-3b-coverage-maps-footprints/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304064245/https://satellitecoverage.net/footprints/?sat=29 to https://satellitecoverage.net/footprints/?sat=29
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304003605/https://satellitecoverage.net/satellite-tracking/?satellite=36581 to https://satellitecoverage.net/satellite-tracking/?satellite=36581
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.