Talk:Asynchronous array of simple processors
This article lacks sources, and without such we cannot assess the notability of this subject. Unless sources are forthcoming, this article may end-up on WP:AFD. ≈ jossi ≈ (talk) 18:12, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Asynchronous array of simple processors. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150621030532/http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu:80/vcl/pubs/2009.04.JSSC/ to http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu/vcl/pubs/2009.04.JSSC/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141225104338/http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu:80/vcl/pubs/2008.06.symp.vlsi/ to http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu/vcl/pubs/2008.06.symp.vlsi/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150625145934/http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu:80/vcl/pubs/2007.07.ieee.micro/ to http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu/vcl/pubs/2007.07.ieee.micro/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141225092457/http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu:80/vcl/pubs/2006.02/ to http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu/vcl/pubs/2006.02/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141224194043/http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu:80/vcl/asap/ to http://web.ece.ucdavis.edu/vcl/asap/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.