|WikiProject Computing / Hardware||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Did an engineer write this? Can anyone whith industry knowledge compare the capabilities of this vis a vis thir competitors?
Athlon II 170u?
There are also some newer Athlon II's, yet to be added to the list. Namely:
- Athlon II X4 651K/651/641/638/631(/???) - Llano-based (K10 CPU cores), disabled IGP, 32nm, Socket FM1
Some other newer Athlon X2/X4 branded processors are also often referred as Athlon II's, even by Amazon and some other well-known webshops. Namely:
- Athlon X2 340/X4 750K/740/730 - Trinity-based (Piledriver CPU cores), 32nm, Socket FM2 (Socket FM2+ compatible)
- Athlon X2 370K/X4 760K - Richland-based (Piledriver CPU cores), 32nm, Socket FM2 (Socket FM2+ compatible)
- Athlon X4 860K - Kaveri-based (Steamroller CPU cores), 28nm, Socket FM2+ (not Socket FM2 compatible)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Athlon II. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110418181240/http://www.amd.com:80/us/products/desktop/processors/athlon-ii-x2/Pages/amd-athlon-ii-x2-dual-core-processors-desktop.aspx to http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/processors/athlon-ii-x2/Pages/amd-athlon-ii-x2-dual-core-processors-desktop.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.